I made this cake in honor of all of my “Super Mom” friends out there for Mother’s Day. I adore you all, and appreciate your collaboration, friendship and support.
This is Jeanne’s (of Four Chickens The Art of Gluten Free Baking) Gluten-Free Tres Leche Cake, that I told you about yesterday. I made it last night so I would not have to be in the kitchen today.
I had my first slice for breakfast…
and my second slice for lunch…
Then my husband sent me off for a facial and a massage. I was either so relaxed from getting pampered for a few hours or I was still on some kind of sugar high from the best gluten-free scratch cake I have ever made (thank you, Jeanne!), because I didn’t even realize that I left the salon with my shirt on inside out and backwards. 😀
You know what? I didn’t even care, LOL!
Because I came home to this:
Sam and Luke built an amazing battle scene for me (and I was the “princess” they were fighting over!). I love having boys. 😉
I hope you all had a very special day with the ones you love.
Incoming search terms:
- jeanne sauvage (14)
- gluten free tres leches cake (12)
- sauvage mom (4)
- egg-free tres leches cake (3)
- recipes for gluten free dairy free tres leches cake (3)
- grain free tres leches (3)
- gluten free dairy free tres leches cake (2)
- Grain free egg free tres leches cake (2)
- gluten free vegan tres leches cake (2)
- free pictures of army men (1)