I have never had a better blueberry muffin in my life. Not with dairy, not with eggs and certainly not with gluten.
Now, the fact that I was on the modified elimination diet when I made them may have had a teeny tiny influence on my lust for these beauties, but I really don’t think so. These are just some damn good muffins. They are so good that I really don’t want to label them “free” of this and “free” of that because if you don’t live a food allergic lifestyle, then I can image you might think a gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, corn-free, soy-free, xanthan/guar gum-free and refined sugar-free blueberry muffin can’t possibly taste good if it’s missing all of those ingredients (hey, wait a minute, since when did blueberry muffins contain corn anyway?).
Now, go make these. Right now.
Then come back and leave a comment telling me how much you love me.
We literally lived on these during the modified elimination diet (M.E.D. for short) we had to do before going to see Dr. Vikki Petersen at HealthNOW Medical Center back in February. I even baked up 3 dozen and packed them in my suitcase for the flight to California (my kiddos inhaled them), so if you are one of my many readers who have decided to visit HealthNOW too, know that these muffins are MED approved and pack well in your suitcase (in a large Tupperware type of container, not just tucked between your underwear).
This recipe is linked to March Muffin Madness over at Gluten Free Easily, be sure to check it out for more delicious gluten free muffin recipes!
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free blueberry muffins (237)
- gluten free egg free muffins (78)
- gluten free dairy free egg free blueberry muffins (62)
- gluten free sugar free blueberry muffins (54)
- gluten free dairy free blueberry muffins (47)
- sugar free blueberry muffins (36)
- egg free blueberry muffins (28)
- egg free gluten free muffins (26)
- gluten free egg free blueberry muffins (20)
- gluten dairy free blueberry muffins (20)