If you’re not much of a pumpkin fan, this recipe is the perfect alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie. To make it extra special, go a la mode with some So Delicious Dairy-Free Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
It also makes for a sinful breakfast treat.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen Cranberries
- 3 cups coarsely chopped, peeled Apples (I recommend a sweet variety, Ambrosia's are delicious)
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Rolled Gluten-Free Oats
- ⅓ cup All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (I use Better Batter)
- ½ cup chopped Pecans (omit for nut allergies)
- ½ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Butter (or dairy-free alternative)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the cranberries, apples and white sugar. Pour into the prepared casserole. Mix together the oats, flour, pecans and brown sugar in the same bowl. Spread evenly over the fruit in the dish. Pinch off small pieces of butter and arrange them on top of the oat mixture.
- Bake, covered, for 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove the lid and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the top is toasted.
Add cranberries and apples to a 3-quart dish, toss with sugar.
Reminds me of newly fallen snow…
Top with gluten-free oat mixture.
Dot with butter.
Bake and Enjoy.
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free cranberry apple crisp (39)
- yhsm-mobile (28)
- gluten free apple cranberry crisp (27)
- gluten free apple crisp (26)
- cranberry apple crisp gluten free (16)
- Gluten-FreeCranberryAppleCrisp|AdventuresofaGlutenFreeMom (12)
- apple cranberry crisp gluten free (7)
- gluten free cranberry crisp (7)
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crisp (5)
- gluten free cranberry recipes using stevia (4)