I think I have O.G.C.D. (Obsessive Goldfish Cracker Disorder).
The recipe that I posted back in August by Roben Ryberg (founder of the famous Ms. Roben’s) for Goldfish crackers just continues to amaze people at how much they taste like the Pepperidge Farms version. They are super easy to make and you can even get little goldfish cookie cutters online.
I tried something a little different this weekend just to see how it would work. I added food coloring. Normally, I only use or give the boys foods with artificial food colorings on special occasions, like in the icing for their birthday cakes, etc. But the more I read about this stuff, the more concerned I get. I am starting to look into natural food colorings derived from fruits and vegetables, heck I might even try to make my own!
But until then, maybe you will at least enjoy a good laugh at my O.C.G.D. 🙂
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free goldfish (1546)
- pepperidge farm gluten free (83)
- gluten free copycat recipes (44)
- roben ryberg recipes (37)
- gluten free goldfish cracker (33)
- gluten free pepperidge farm (19)
- pepperidge farm gluten free bread (19)
- ms robens (18)
- pepperidge farm gluten free products (17)
- roben ryberg (16)