The 2011 Gluten and Allergy Free Halloween Candy Lists are here!
My friend Alison from Sure Foods Living works extremely hard every year to put together these comprehensive candy lists for those of us in the gluten-free and food allergy community. I am so deeply appreciative to Alison for her amazing dedication and hard work, she’s my Halloween hero!
2011 Gluten and Allergen Free Halloween Candy Lists
And I just love Alison’s “wicked” sense of humor:
If you’ve not yet checked out Alison’s Blog, Sure Foods Living, I highly recommend that you do so! I often think of Alison as my kindred spirit in the blogging world, she writes the posts that I want to read. I can’t tell you how often Alison’s blog pops up in the Google search listings when I’m doing research for one of my own posts. It makes me happy to know that I’m not alone in the questions I often ponder.
Here are just a few of my favorite posts of Alison’s to get you started:
Why are My Kids Gluten-Free? (this post brought me significant comfort and strength when I first put my kiddos on the gluten-free diet)
Let’s Talk About Poo (Dr. Oz would be proud!)
Blood Tests are Not the Final Say (definitely click the link to Dr. Rodney Ford’s article in this post)
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free christmas candy list (13)
- allergy free candy (9)
- ALLERGY FREE HALLOWEEN candy (7)
- gluten free casein free halloween candy (7)
- gluten and casein free candy list (6)
- allergy free halloween recipes (5)
- adventures of a gluten free mom candy list (4)
- gluten free christmas candy 2012 (4)
- wheat free dairy free nut free halloween treats (4)
- allergen free candy (4)