I was packing a picnic to take to the Pumpkin Patch today and decided to whip out some cookies to go with the occasion. These are super fast and easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Here is the recipe:
I omitted the raisins because I do not care for cooked raisins and I omitted the powdered sugar because after all the icing I have been making for Sam’s cake…I am tired of being covered head to toe with the stuff!
After today’s events, I will be catching up on all the recipes I have making for the past week, including the Clone Trooper Helmet Cake. While it was not perfect by any means…it wasn’t too bad considering I had never worked with fondant before, or sculpted a cake for that matter. The thing that mattered most was making Sam feel special with a “bakery-style” cake and I think I accomplished that! As Sam said last night on the way home, “That was SWEET! It was the best birthday party I ever had.”
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (5)
- gluten free chocolate chip pumpkin cookies (4)
- bisquick cookies pumpkin (2)
- pumpkin chocolate chip gluten free cookies (2)
- easy for kids gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (1)
- Gluten free pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips and raisins (1)
- mamas gluten free pumkin chocolate cookies (1)
- pumpkin chocolate chex -mix -puppy (1)