Every year, my mom buys a Honeybaked Ham for New Years Day. So for the past 5 years, I have had to steer clear because the ham glaze contained gluten.
Well, this is no longer a necessity because Honeybaked Hams and their glaze are now gluten-free! Woo-Hoo!
Check it out: The Honeybaked Ham Company.
I originally posted the above information in December of 2009. As of today (4/20/11), the Honeybaked Ham website still says this:
14. Does your ham contain gluten? No, our ham and glaze do not contain gluten.
Apparently, this is not the case at all Honeybaked Ham Stores. Please read the comment section below to read the varied personal experiences left by my wonderful readers. As always, read ingredient labels and if you have questions, do not hesitate to call or email The Honeybaked Ham Company.
Incoming search terms:
- is honey baked ham gluten free (459)
- Honey Baked Ham Gluten Free (439)
- are honey baked hams gluten free (174)
- honeybaked ham gluten free (143)
- is honeybaked ham gluten free (121)
- gluten free honey baked ham (102)
- honey baked ham gluten (74)
- honey baked ham gluten free menu (55)
- are honeybaked hams gluten free (51)
- Is Honey Baked Ham gluten free? (37)