Okay, this is nothing spectacular, fudge is fudge right? Well, I just wanted to offer some suggestions for those who may want to make this recipe (or one like it) but haven’t because of the dairy. I made this batch with dairy but I think there is a nifty way around it for dairy free folks. I have ordered some rice milk powder and bought a ginormous tub of Earth Balance vegan spread to start experimenting with more dairy free recipes. The dairy free rice milk powder should be here Tuesday, so I will test a batch of homemade dairy free sweetened condensed milk in this fudge recipe. I will also try it out in the Magic Mix recipe to see if we can come up with a great dairy free condensed soup! I am so excited to see how it works out! Anyway…
I have always used the following recipe from the Kraft website for Baker’s Classic Chocolate Fudge. I like this recipe because the end product has a smooth and creamy texture. A very small piece goes A LONG WAY!
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil (I used parchment paper). Microwave chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 2 min.; stir until completely melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- SPREAD onto bottom of prepared pan.
- REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Use foil to lift fudge from pan before cutting into pieces.
Incoming search terms:
- Is chocolate fudge gluten free (12)
- gluten free chocolate fudge recipe (6)
- gluten free chocolate fudge (5)
- homemade fudge gluten free (5)
- fudge in shape of fish (2)
- fudge recipe with sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder (1)
- vegan fudge allergen free chocolate (1)
- fudge made with sweetened condensed milk and cocoa (1)
- fudge made with gelatin allergy free (1)
- cocoa fudge gluten free (1)