If you are new to the gluten free lifestyle, there is a resource that will quickly become your new indispensable best friend…the gluten free guides from Triumph Dining.
At least that is how I felt when I ordered their first edition back in 2005. I remember flipping through the pages of the restaurant guide and getting crazy excited over the many restaurants I could still go to in different cities across the country.
I never leave home without it.
Triumph Dining Gluten Free Restaurant Guide
- Over 6,500 delicious gluten-free restaurants
- 100 gluten-free lists from chains like P.F. Chang’s, Panera, and Subway
- Covers all 50 states in an easy-to-use state-by-state directory
- The only restaurant database (print or online) where every listing is verified and updated each year
- 5th edition, includes over 460 pages!
Order your Gluten Free Restaurant Guide here.
Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Cards
- Laminated and portable cards fold neatly into any wallet or purse
- Order safely in ten languages: English, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish (Mexican), Thai, and Vietnamese
- Tailored to each cuisine. (Japanese card prohibits imitation crab, soy sauce, and tempura; Mexican card prohibits flour tortillas, etc.)
- Takes the average chef just 1 minute to read and comprehend
- Helps avoid cross-contamination
Order your Gluten Free Dining Cards here.
Triumph Dining Gluten Free Grocery Guide
- Find over 30,000 brand-name and store-brand gluten-free products at grocery stores across the U.S.
- Color-coded system makes meal planning and finding your favorite foods a snap
- 4th edition, 280 budget-friendly and time-saving pages
Order your Gluten Free Grocery Guide here.
Triumph Dining Gluten Free Grocery Guide app for the iPhone, iTouch and iPad
Get your Gluten Free Grocery Guide App here.
Triumph Dining Gluten Free Sticker Kit
- Keep shared food environments safe for gluten-free with clear warnings and reminders
- 72 stickers included — so they’re economical enough to use freely
- Visible. Stickers are big and brightly colored. They’re hard to miss.
- Versatile. They can be used on food, packaging, drawers, shelves, and anwhere else you can think of.
- Durable. They’re backed with tough, durable freezer-grade adhesive.
Get your Gluten Free Stickers here.
WAIT! Before you order….
Triumph Dining has kindly offered up the The Triumph Dining Combo Pack, a $54.95 value for not one, not two, but FIVE Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom readers!!!
Each winner will receive one copy/set of the following:
Gluten Free Restaurant Guide (5th Edition)
Gluten Free Grocery Guide (4th Edition)
Incoming search terms:
- biaggi\s gluten free bread recipe (12)
- shannon rose gluten free menu (7)
- triumph dining gluten free (6)
- shannon rose gluten free (5)
- restraunts (5)
- triumph dining cards (3)
- biaggis gluten free bread recipe (3)
- free dining card from triumph (2)
- gluten free restaurant card thai (2)
- triumph card celiac (2)