Happy new year everyone!
I don’t know about you, but I am ready for summer. The weather here in New Mexico has been perfect lately, sunny and in the mid-50’s! I’m really getting the itch to get back in my garden and I just placed my order for onion plants today which will be a first time crop for me this year.
Have you ever grown onions before? If so, what are your favorite varieties?
Monday: Ginger Steak Salad
Notes: Be sure your soy sauce is gluten-free. If soy is not allowed on your diet, you can use Coconut Aminos or try making your own soy sauce substitute (Celefibr Beef Bouillon is gluten and soy-free but it does contain corn).
Thursday: Mexican Chicken and Rice* and Salad
Notes: For me (I avoid all grains), I will season a chicken breast with this Mexican Chicken Rub, replacing the white sugar with honey. I will grill the chicken breast and serve on top of my salad with a little dairy-free Green Goddess dressing.
If corn and dairy are allowed on your diet, we used to love this recipe for Cheesy Mexican Chicken and Rice
Friday: Greek Style Skillet Supper* and Salad
Note: To make this grain-free, I will omit the pasta, reduce the amount of beef broth and use zucchini medallions instead. I will also omit the feta cheese.
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free meal plan (131)
- gluten free weekly menu planner (27)
- gluten free meal plans (27)
- gluten free weekly meal planner (19)
- planning gluten free menu (15)
- weekly gluten free meal planner (12)
- gluten free meal plan for 2 weeks (2)
- gluten free one week meal plan (2)
- gluten free dinners plan for 2 weeks (2)
- daily meal plan for two year old with gluten and corn allergy (2)