Menu Plan for the Week of December 12
Tuesday: Baked Slowcooker Chicken, Roasted Broccoli and Roasted Carrots and Onions with Honey Balsamic Glaze
Friday: Dairy Free Nachos for my guys and a corn-free chicken taco salad for me
**Be sure to read my post about “gluten free” corn tortilla chips, it’s not as straight forward as you might think!
Sunday: Gluten Free, Dairy Free Tuna Noodle Casserole (I’ll use zucchini noodles for me)
Sweet Treat for the Week:
After reading my friend Melissa’s review of Wheat Belly over at Gluten Free For Good, I decided to buy a copy the other day when I saw it at Costco. I haven’t read it yet, but I’m definitely intrigued see what a cardiologist has to say about the benefits of a gluten free diet! You can read more about Dr. Davis here.
Have you read Wheat Belly yet? If so, what were your thoughts of the book?
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free weekly menu plan (85)
- wheat belly menu plan (70)
- Wheat Belly Sample Menu (65)
- wheat belly menu (40)
- wheat belly recipes and menus (36)
- wheat belly menus and recipes (35)
- wheat belly menu ideas (32)
- wheat belly menus (27)
- gluten free menu planning (26)
- Wheat Belly Free Menu (24)