I recently received a complimentary copy of the 2010 Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity Forum DVD from Dr. Vikki Petersen and it had such a profound impact on me that I simply must tell you about it.
In this video, four renowned experts (Cynthia Kupper, R.D., founder of the Gluten Intolerance Group, Dr. Rodney Ford, M.D., F.R.A.C.P., Professor of Pediatrics, Dr. Vikki Petersen, D.C., C.C.N., Co-Author of the book “The Gluten Effect” and Dr. Thomas O’Bryan, D.C., C.C.N., Internationally recognized speaker & workshop leader) share not only their expertise, but the most current medical research in celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, including mentions of:
- Autoimmune disease (including Graves’ and Hashimotos thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, diabetes mellitus, and multiple sclerosis)
- T-Cell Allergies (non-IgE mediated or delayed food allergies)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Skin Diseases (such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis herpetiformis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (such as IBS, ulcerative colitis and crohn’s)
- Increased Intestinal Permeability or Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Neurological Disorders (ataxia, neuropathies, developmental delays, learning disorders, headaches, migraine, Alzheimer’s, schizophrenia, ADD/ADHD, epilepsy and depression)
- Adrenal Gland Disorders (including sex hormone deficiencies and imbalances)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Reproductive Health
Without a doubt, this is THE video that I wish were available when I was diagnosed with celiac disease almost 6 years ago.
As much medical research as I read on a daily basis, there is a lot of information on this 4 hour DVD that simply astounded me. I cannot encourage you enough to buy a copy and share it with your family and friends.
- Have you been diagnosed with celiac disease, are on a strict gluten-free diet but continue to have ongoing health issues, such as the development of more autoimmune conditions, chronic fatigue, etc.? GET THIS VIDEO.
- Have you tried a strict gluten-free diet without an “official” diagnosis and recognize that you feel better without it, but wonder if it’s “just in your head?” GET THIS VIDEO.
- Have you ever had a routine physical that came back with “mildly elevated liver enzymes” and your doctor simply said, “we’ll just watch those numbers?” GET THIS VIDEO.
- Were you diagnosed with celiac disease and told by your doctor that outside of going gluten-free, the only other thing you might need to do is take Lactaid in order to help you digest dairy while your villi heal? GET THIS VIDEO.
To quote Dr. Tom O’Bryan from his lecture (bold emphasis added):
“100% of celiac patients still have increased intestinal permeability (a leaky gut) after a year on the gluten-free diet. The villi will grow back on the gluten-free diet, but it will not heal the gut. Increased Intestinal Permeability is one of the mechanisms for the development of autoimmune disease; you need the genetics, an environmental trigger and a leaky gut.”
I could go on and on but if I do, I will miss my plane to California to see Dr. Vikki Petersen and her team at HealthNOW Medical Center…they are going to help me and my family address an issue that should have been done years ago, healing our intestines so we can move forward with our lives and enjoy all the benefits of good health.
Before I go though, I am going to put my money where my mouth is!
**This Giveaway is Now Closed**
I was so blown away by the information in the 2010 Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity Forum DVD, that I am going to personally giveaway FIVE free copies to some of my fabulous readers. To enter for a chance to win, simply leave me a comment telling me:
Why you would like a copy of this DVD?
Bonus Entry Opportunities (this is strictly optional, but should you decide to do any of them, please be sure to leave a seperate comment for each task you complete as this is how I keep track of entries):
- Follow Dr. Vikki Petersen on Twitter
- Follow Dr. Rodney Ford on Twitter
- Follow Cynthia Kupper on Twitter
- Follow Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom on Twitter
- Share the link to this giveaway on Twitter (be sure to include @adventuresgfmom in your tweet)
- ‘Like’ Dr. Vikki Petersen/HealthNOW Medical Center on Facebook
- ‘Like’ Dr. Rodney Ford on Facebook
- ‘Like’ Gluten Free Planet on Facebook
- ‘Like’ Gluten Intolerance Group of North America on Facebook
- ‘Like’ Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom on Facebook
- Share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook Page
Using the random number generator, I will announce the FIVE winners on Monday, February 21, 2011.
Good Luck! 😀
Incoming search terms:
- eosinophilic esophagitis recipes (32)
- eosinophilic esophagitis gluten (12)
- developmental delay and gluten (5)
- healing leaking gut dr tom obryan (4)
- is gluten free good for alzheimers (3)
- gluten free and developmental delays (3)
- dr thomas o\bryan gluten free (3)
- eosinophilic esophagitis cookbook (2)
- gluten intolerance and developmental delays (2)
- gluten apraxia celiac (2)