Now, I know many people are not fans of anise, but I encourage you to give this recipe for gluten free biscochitos a try anyway, they are scrumpdillyicious. My best friend is averse to anise and refused to try one…well, until I started calling her names that is.
A funny thing happened once she finally caved in to my childish antics…she nearly ate my entire bowl of biscochitos, LOL! To quote her, “using anise seed (instead of anise extract) allows just a subtle hint of licorice flavor to come through, which pairs very well with the cinnamon/sugar topping. If anise extract were used instead, the flavor would probably be more pronounced due to the extract permeating all of the cookie dough.”
Okay, if you insist on it, I will tell you a little secret. You can always omit the anise and have a wonderful cinnamon treat instead (but I reserve the right to call you a weenie…and yes, I’m talking to you Deanna and Shirley, hehe).
Incoming search terms:
- GLUTEN FREE BISCOCHITOS (148)
- biscochitos (110)
- vegan biscochitos (42)
- gluten free biscochitos recipe (17)
- gluten free biscochito recipe (16)
- gluten free bizcochitos (15)
- gluten dairy egg soy corn free recipes (13)
- vegan biscochitos recipe (11)
- healthy biscochitos recipe (10)
- recipie for gluten free biscochitos (9)