Have you tried Earth Cafe’s Gluten-Free, Vegan Cheesecakes yet? If you haven’t, then you really should, especially if you are like me and find yourself scrambling at the last minute for a gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free pumpkin pie option for Thanksgiving!
All of Earth Cafe’s cheesecakes are gluten-free, raw and vegan. To check for other allergens, visit Earth Cafe’s Online Store and click the links for each flavor of cheesecake to read the ingredients for each.
Due to the time sensitive nature of this post (I’m assuming the winners will want their gluten-free, vegan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake in time for Thanksgiving!), I’m going to split my review and just share two of the five complimentary cheesecake samples I received with you today.
Disclaimer: Okay, fine. I will fully acknowledge that I am being somewhat selfish here…I stuck all but two of the gluten-free, dairy/casein-free, egg-free cheesecake samples that Earth Café kindly sent me in my deep freezer for when my sense of smell and taste return. It killed me to watch my guys ohhh and ahhh over the two I really wanted to try the most (including the SEASONAL pumpkin spice cheesecake, there’s always next year, right?).
Who’s Your Daddy: a carob “chocolate” cheesecake. My 3 year old chocolate monster barely took a breath as he inhaled this. Carob…chocolate, he does not discriminate!
Doesn’t that crust look like unadulterated yumminess?
While I cannot describe the flavor nuances for you, I can verify that the texture was delightful (seriously, who knew that you could do SO MUCH with almonds, cashews, pecans and walnuts? I gotta hand it to those brilliant vegans!).
All 3 of my guys liked the Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake (although Luke was a little full from eating almost the entire carob cheesecake). The dairy-free whipped topping is MimicCreme’s Healthy Top (another brilliant nut creation!).
Craig, from Earth Cafe generously offered to give TWO of my readers an entire Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake, WOO-HOO!
**This giveaway is now closed**
To enter for a chance to win a FREE gluten-free, raw, vegan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake from Earth Cafe, simply leave a comment to this post about:
Name another flavor of Earth Cafe’s cheesecakes (click here to see the full lineup of current flavors) that you would like to try.
Bonus Entry Opportunities (should you decide to do any of these, please be sure to leave a separate comment for each one you complete as this is how I keep track of entries).
- Follow Earth Cafe on Twitter by clicking here.
- Share the link to this giveaway on Twitter (be sure to include @adventuresgfmom and @EarthCafe in your tweet).
- ‘Like’ Earth Cafe on Facebook by clicking here.
- Share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook Page (be sure to tag Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom and Earth Cafe in your Status Update). Mention this giveaway in a blog post and include a link back.
Using the random number generator, I will pick TWO winners on Sunday, November 21, 2010 (then I will need the winner’s shipping info STAT so Earth Cafe can ship the cheesecakes on Monday in order to arrive in time for Turkey day).
Incoming search terms:
- earth cafe cheesecake (160)
- earth cafe cheesecake recipe (85)
- vegan chocolate cheesecake (50)
- vegan gluten free cheesecake (32)
- gluten free vegan cheesecake (22)
- earth cafe cheesecakes (13)
- earth cafe vegan cheesecake (8)
- earth cafe vegan (5)
- earth cafe raw cheesecake (5)
- good earth cheesecake (3)