I will go into this later but I had so much fun today at my “Stage Cakes” cake decorating class that I wanted to show all my GF and Food Allergy mom friends our potential in making fun and safe birthday cakes for our precious children.
There are definitely some flaws if you are looking at this from the standpoint of a professional cake decorator, but I am just a mom who wants her boys to have something “more” than the typical homemade cake for their birthdays. Children with dietary restrictions have to do without so often that their special day should be just that, special.
Sam and Luke haven’t seen this yet (mom and dad are having a “date night” tonight so they are having a sleep over with Nana and Papa). I cannot wait to show them!!
Incoming search terms:
- algo-twcrecommends_if2 (36)
- monster truck cakes (20)
- monster truck birthday cake (14)
- monster truck cakes for kids (13)
- Monster Truck Cake Ideas (12)
- Homemade Monster Truck Cakes (12)
- MONSTER TRUCK CAKE (2)
- kids gluten free birthday cakes (2)
- gluten free kids birthday cakes (2)
- monster truck cupcakes (2)