See the bottom of this post for the canned chicken I used…
This is just funny to me: this was the ONLY piece of chicken in the whole can, LOL! I had also forgotten over the years that it was yellow… If you want to yellow up the homemade version, add a pinch of ground Turmeric and get a few added health benefits!
Just so you know I didn’t add food coloring to the above photo…
And I am not even going to say anything about this!
Onward and upward…
For the canned chicken, I used one 13-0z. can of:
What I do to store leftover canned chicken:
By freezing the leftover canned chicken in ice cube trays covered with water, you will eliminate freezer burn and the funky texture that can result from freezer burn! I use one or two “cubes” of chicken that has been thawed and drained in future batches of condensed cream of chicken soup.
Also, when I make chicken salad or something else that calls for canned chicken, instead of discarding the liquid, I freeze it in ice cube trays too, then thaw several cubes for the soup recipe once I get a surplus!
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free cream of chicken soup (2382)
- gluten free chicken soup (287)
- gluten free cream of chicken (243)
- cream of chicken soup gluten free (230)
- is cream of chicken soup gluten free (190)
- gluten free cream of chicken soup recipe (163)
- gluten free cream of chicken soup canned (151)
- cream of chicken gluten free (125)
- is campbells cream of chicken soup gluten free (119)
- gluten free condensed cream of chicken soup (79)