Here is a clip from a local (Albuquerque, NM) family’s holiday light display, The Speake Family Christmas. We went to see it tonight and all Luke could say was, “O.H. M.Y. G.O.S.H…, O.H. M.Y. G.O.S.H!…” To hear a 2 year old scream out “Oh my gosh” is hysterical. All Mike and I could say was, “WHEN did he learn that phrase??”
Donations are being accepted for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I cannot think of a better cause. If you are able, please consider making a donation. If a monetary donation is not possible this year, a prayer for all of these families would certainly be greatly appreciated.
Incoming search terms:
- Speakes family Christmas lights (3)
- speakefamilychristmas (2)
- speakefamilychristmas com (2)
- Speake Family Christmas (1)
- speake family christmas vandilation (1)