This is so exciting! Even though I have never actually had a Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog before, I have wanted to try one ever since I knew that I couldn’t! Am I the only one who thinks that way?
I read about this last night but could not find any information to verify it so I held off making a post until I knew for sure, so I sent the company an email. I haven’t heard back from Nathan’s yet, but as luck would have it… when I was at Smith’s (grocery store) today and took a look at the package…there it was GLUTEN FREE right on the front!!
Okay, I just had one for dinner. I think this just might be the best hot dog I have ever had!
These would be great to have for the Super Bowl! Mighty tasty with an ice cold REDBRIDGE GF beer!
The hot dog trays you see have been our version of a bun since we have yet to find a good gluten-free hot dog bun (I am anxiously awaiting for Udi’s to roll out GF hot dog and hamburger buns!!). I found these in the dollar bin at Target a few years ago but I have seen them each year since. I think they come out near the 4th of July so keep an eye out!
Incoming search terms:
- nathans hot dogs gluten free (93)
- are nathan\s hot dogs gluten free (65)
- Nathan\s Hot Dogs Gluten Free (45)
- are nathans hot dogs dairy free (17)
- nathans gluten free (16)
- nathan\s gluten free hot dogs (15)
- are nathans hotdogs gluten free (15)
- are nathan hot dogs gluten free (14)
- are nathan\s hot dogs dairy free (14)
- nathans gluten free hot dogs (13)