I love these quick and easy breakfast bars. I have been making these for about 10 years, ever since I found the recipe when I went to Weight Watchers years ago to lose those unwanted Freshman 15 I gained when I went to college. Only 4 ingredients that you can easily modify to meet your specific dietary needs.
3 Tbs. Honey (I use local honey that I buy at Whole Foods, and I am excited to try this using my father-in-law’s honey after he gets his hives!)
2/3 cup Crushed Corn Flakes (Erewhon and Nature’s Path make gluten-free corn flakes, but my new favorite is by CerealVit, and there are only 3 ingredients in it! To add variety, try using other cereals too!)
1/3 cup Nonfat Dry Milk Powder (could use a non-dairy powdered milk too)
- Mix everything together in a bowl. Form into 6 sticks and wrap individually in wax paper.
- I store mine in an airtight container in the freezer.
Incoming search terms:
- weight watchers gluten free breakfast bars recipe (3)
- gf breakfast power bars (2)
- gluten free and nut free breakfast bar recipes (2)
- parasite in donuts box that is airtight (2)
- BEST ENERGY BREAKFASTS GLUTEN FREE BARS (1)
- weight watchers breakfast bars with dried milk (1)
- weight watchers gluten free breakfast bars recipes (1)
- weight watchers powdered milk bar (1)
- weight watchers power sticks (1)
- sticks tavern/breakfast (1)