Imagine moist, buttery pound cake (without the butter!) that is loaded with plump and juicy blueberries and dusted in sweet powdered sugar that is is reminiscent of a light sprinkle of snow on a lazy Sunday morning.
My mom-in-law brought this beautiful cake into my life tonight and I just had to share it with everyone. It is great as an after dinner dessert and will be great again in the morning for breakfast with a hot cup of coffee!
I think I will be going for a hike up in the mountains tomorrow.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
1 (8-oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese, softened (if you are dairy free, try this substitute for cream cheese: Blend a dash of lemon juice with heavy coconut cream).
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1 pkg. Betty Crocker GF Yellow Cake Mix
1 (3-oz) pkg. GF Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
4 Eggs, beaten
2 tsp. GF Vanilla
2 cups fresh Blueberries
Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Lightly spray a 9-inch tube or Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour, (Charlene used Tom Sawyer’s GF All-Purpose Flour to dust the Bundt pan).
- Combine cream cheese and oil in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until smooth and creamy. Add cake mix, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until blended. Fold in the blueberries (batter will be thick). Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on the wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free pound cake cream cheese (13)
- gluten free blueberry pound cake (11)
- gluten free cream cheese pound cake (3)
- cheese (3)
- adventures of a gluten free mom cream cheese (2)
- gf pound blueberry cake using cake mix (2)
- gluten free blueberry cream cheese recipes (1)
- gluten free blueberry pound cake using 3 eggs (1)
- gluten free blueberry pound cake with cream cheese (1)
- adventures of a gluten free mom blueberry cream cheese cake (1)