We went to the “Special Shapes Glowdeo” at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta last night. Personally, I think this is the coolest parts of the fiesta, hot air balloons in just about every imaginable fun shape you can imagine! At the Glowdeo, the balloons do not actually take flight, but at dusk the pilots all turn on their burners at the same time and the balloons “glow.” I thought I would share some of my photos with you.
The boys are on fall break from school so we are trying to pack in some fun Autumn activities. We are headed to Taos today for a campfire and a hike in the mountains to collect colored leaves. Tonight I will be making some soups for Sam’s birthday party tomorrow. Loaded Baked Potato and Green Chile Chicken Posole! I will post those recipes ASAP.
Tomorrow will be my day of reckoning as I attempt to work with fondant as I cover my Clone Trooper Helmet Cake…wish me luck!
Sunday, we are off to the pumpkin patch which is always a fun time.
I will try and catch up on all of my recipes on Monday and Tuesday, then on Wednesday, I am off to Ohio for a few days with old friends. I have not been on a plane in a few years, so I am interested to see what it is like navigating the airports on a gluten-free diet! I am prepared to be famished once I land in Columbus!!!
Incoming search terms:
- annies soup albuquerque gluten free (4)
- glutton free retu albaqurque nm (2)
- pizza9 logo (2)
- gluten free cooking classes albuquerque (2)
- gluten free soy sauce albuquerque (2)
- gluten free chili in albuquerque (1)
- gluten free donut albuquerque (1)
- gluten free lactose free albuquerque (1)
- gluten free taco baloon foesta (1)
- albuquerque gluten doctor (1)