I found some gummy bears by Yummy Earth at Whole Foods a couple of weeks ago. I thought they would be a good treat to put in the boy’s lunch boxes. Inside the big bag, there are 30 little portion sized packages. I was surprised at how much I liked them, and I am a gummy bear expert… they are my weakness, but only a certain brand, Haribo. For me, gummy bears have to be chewy, I do not like the soft squishy gummy candies. The Yummy Earth gummy bears are very similar to the Haribo brand in the chewy category, only the flavors are much more intense, like Yummy Earth’s suckers. Very good, for adults and children alike!
Yummy Earth Gummy Bears are certified organic and contain no artificial dyes, no corn syrup and are tree nut-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, GMO-free and have no MSG!
I also found Franken Berry and Boo Berry flavored Fruit By The Foot by General Mills. Both are gluten free! Ahhh, the nostalgia! Although the cereals have wheat in them, it is still nice to see the pictures I remember from my childhood.
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free halloween treats for kids (26)
- boo berry gluten free (11)
- is frankenberry gluten free (8)
- is boo berry gluten free (8)
- gluten free halloween treats kids (6)
- frankenberry gluten free (5)
- franken berry gluten free (4)
- is frankenberry cereal gluten free (3)
- is franken berry cereal gluten free (2)
- fruit by the foot diary free (2)