Whew…I think I have made a passable (at least to a group of 5 and 6 year olds) Death Star Pinata for Sam and his buddy Garrett’s upcoming Star Wars birthday party.
This is what I used as a guide:
Overall, this was pretty easy. Especially using what was originally a soccer ball pinata. It was a ton of fun to watch Sam as I was making it. “Awesooooome!” Aw, the joys of parenthood.
Now, if I can only be as successful with the 3-D Clone Trooper Helmet Cake next week!
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free pinata (8)
- pinata (7)
- pinata star wars (5)
- how to make a gluten free pinata (5)
- star wars pinata free shipping (3)
- making a star wars pinata (3)
- gluten free candy for pinata (2)
- gluten free pinata cake (2)
- yeast piñata (2)
- pinata gluten (1)