Sam went to his first birthday party of the school year this past weekend. Sam is new to this school and when he got the invitation he was really excited to go. I noticed the hours of the party were around lunch time so we called to confirm that lunch was being served and when we found out it was pizza, we got down to work.
I just love Udi’s pizza crusts, not only are they the best GF pizza crusts I have ever had, they are awfully darn convenient and fit perfectly in my pizza box!
Now for the cupcake…
And off to the party for a great time!
Incoming search terms:
- pizza (32)
- is udis gluten free pizza crust casein free? (4)
- how to handle birthdat parties gluten (1)
- how to handle birthday invitations when your kid is gluten free (1)
- navigating a cocktail party gluten free (1)
- pizza party (1)
- udis pizza crust recipes (1)
- waffles samself (1)
- what to do for birthday parties when child is gluten free (1)