I am not sure the source of this recipe but I am pretty sure I clipped it out of the coupon section of the Sunday paper sometime last year. What I got excited about was the fact it was almost naturally gluten free, just needed a minor substitution for the gingersnap cookies, which was a “snap”
18 Paper Baking Cups (I like to jazz it up for the boys with a Halloween themed baking cup)
18 Gingersnap Cookies (I used Mi-Del)
12 oz. cream cheese, softened (I use Philadelphia’s 1/3 less fat)
3/4 cup Sugar
1 Tbs. Corn Starch
1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice (I use Kroger brand which I buy at my local Smith’s)
1 cup Canned Pumpkin
1/3 cup Karo Lite Syrup
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Place 1 gingersnap in each cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Add pumpkin and syrup, beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into cups, dividing evenly. (I use a pancake batter dispenser for this…less messy and fun to do!)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325° for 30 – 35 minutes, until just set (a toothpick will come out clean).
- Chill for 1 hour, garnish as desired (I topped mine with a little bit of Cool Whip and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice).
“A picture (or two) is worth a thousand words”
Incoming search terms:
- pumpkin pie filling can (2)
- Pumpkin cheesecake (2)
- gluten free individual pumpkin cheesecake (1)
- pumpkin pie can filling (1)
- pumpkin cheesecake individual kroger (1)
- kroger gluten free pumpkin pie cheesecake (1)
- Individual pumpkin cheese cakes (1)
- individual gluten free pumpkin cheescake (1)
- individual gliten free cheesecakes (1)
- gluten free pumpkin cheesecake individual (1)