I love pasta salad because it is a great way to sneak in extra vegetables for my kids and they wont even gripe about it. I send small containers in their lunch boxes to school.
1 package Tinkyada Brown Rice Vegetable Spirals
Your Favorite Pasta Salad add-ins: I used chopped Bell Pepper, chopped Carrots, Grape Tomatoes, sliced Persian Cucumbers, Trader Joe’s Marinated Fresh Mozzarella Balls (drained), sliced Pepperoni (I used Dietz & Watson brand that I bought at my local Albertson’s). Other great options would be broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, etc.
Your favorite GF Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and Rinse. Set aside to cool completely. I have noticed that if I put the dressing on warm pasta, I will inevitably end up using much more that necessary.
- Once pasta is completely cool, add chopped veggies, mozzarella, pepperoni and dressing. Go slowly on the dressing, just enough to coat the ingredients and then a little more, to taste. You don’t want the salad to sit in a pool of Italian dressing! If you use pasta spirals, you need even less because the dressing gets in the little spirals for a nice burst of flavor!
Incoming search terms:
- pepperoni pasta salad (27)
- pasta salad recipes with italian dressing (18)
- pasta salad with pepperoni (14)
- pasta salad with italian dressing (14)
- italian pasta salad with pepperoni (10)
- pasta salad with mozzarella balls (7)
- italian pasta salad (7)
- Italian Pasta Salad Pepperoni (7)
- moms homemade pasta salad (5)
- pepperoni pasta salad with italian dressing (4)