I will start this off by admitting that I am not a huge fan of lemony desserts, so I was skeptical that I would like them. Why I even bothered with the skepticism, I do not know… there is something magical happening up in Denver because once again I was blown away.
My 6 year old nephew was over the day we sampled the muffins. Now, he is a picky eater anyway (he won’t even eat gluten pizza if the cheese turns golden brown from cooking, it has to be white), so he is definitely leery when I try to coerce him into taste testing for me!
Christian started with a crumb, shrugged his shoulders and ran back to the very important Wii game I so rudely interrupted. A few minutes later, I see some little fingers reach up on the table, grab the muffin then quickly replace it with a much bigger missing bite… back to the Wii. Not even a minute later, he gave up the Wii (which is HUGE for a 6 year old boy in the middle of a light saber duel), came back to the kitchen, sat at the table and ate every last bite… he even licked the crumbs!
To quote the Press Release that came with my package of goodies:
“Chad White, director of product development and the Gluten Free Guru at Udi’s, has already received two marriage proposals from fans of his gluten free creations.”
With my husband’s approval (as long as it includes free Udi’s GF products)… Chad now has a third!
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free lemon streusel muffins recipe (2)
- lemon streusel cupcakes (2)
- Chad white udis (1)
- udi\s recipes for lemon streusel cupcake (1)
- udi\s lemon streusel muffins recipe (1)
- udi\s lemon streusel muffin recipe (1)
- udi\s lemon muffins recipe (1)
- udis recipes lemon streusel cake (1)
- udi lemon muffin recipe (1)
- recipe for udi\s gluten free lemon streusel muffins (1)