A little while back I made a post on Udi’s Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread. This bread single handedly changed the course of our gluten-free lives. I feel like I’ve been a hermit for the past 5 years and have just emerged from a deep, dark cave and rejoined civilization again. No kidding, it is that huge. My boys have been enjoying simple PB&J sandwiches on untoasted (yep, you read that right, untoasted!) bread that is moist, and not gritty (unlike some of the other GF bread alternatives that fall apart like sand in your mouth unless you toast them). Until Udi’s, I had been trying to figure out how I would fit a toaster in Sam’s lunchbox when he starts kindergarten later this month. There has to be a “James Bond” micro-toaster out there somewhere! 😉
before cooking and after
I pulled a crust out of the freezer, topped it with Great Value pizza sauce, Great Value shredded mozzarella cheese and Hormel pepperoni. I then topped it with Kraft grated Parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of Italian seasoning. Popped the pizza in the oven and 20 minutes later I was in pure pizza heaven.
- If there is a pizza party at school, I can bring him his own pizza; nice and hot, right out of the box at the appointed time.
- A birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese? No problem. I have befriended the manager at our local Chuck E. Cheese and he allows us to bring in our own pizza, and we buy their drinks and tokens.
Incoming search terms:
- chuck e cheese pizza box (3)
- kinnikinnick thin crust pizza (2)
- adventures fo a gluten free mom thin and crispy gluten free pizza crust (2)
- great value pizza (2)
- pizza hut pepperoni pizza (2)
- gluten free before and after pictures (2)
- Got glutened by Udis GF Pepperoni Pizza (1)
- where to buy udi bread near clearwater florida (1)
- columbus ohio suppliers of gluten free dough (1)
- chuck e cheese (1)