It is that time of year again. Campfires, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, and the quintessential essence of all things summer, S’mores.
When beginning my new gluten-free life 5 years ago, I quickly learned that the sooner I could forget about how something “should” taste, the better off I would be. In what seems like an “overnight” sensation, gluten-free is everywhere. Food companies are even trying to make gluten-free TASTE good. The more companies get involved, the greater the competition and we don’t have to settle for cardboard anymore!
Here is one of those items. My mom likes these. This is big HUGE.
The S’moreables do break easily, so be careful if you are making S’mores…but don’t throw away any broken graham crackers! Throw them in the food processor, blender or even crush them in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin to make crumbs, then freeze until you need a graham cracker crust. Zero waste. Think real cheesecake…yummy!
Get some, you wont be sorry.
Incoming search terms:
- kinnikinnick graham crackers (4)
- smores (3)
- smoreables recipes (2)
- adventures of a gluten free mom graham crackers (1)
- s\moreables gluten free graham cracker crust recipe (1)
- s\moreables eggs (1)
- kinnikinnick smoreables crust (1)
- how to make a graham cracker crust with s\moreables (1)
- how to crush graham crackers with vitamix (1)
- gluten free graham cracker coupon code (1)